Sunday, March 8, 2009

New pictures!

My agency director just sent me a slew of new pictures of my (soon to be) daughter.... she has learned how to smile!!!!

OMG, I want to go over there RIGHT NOW and pick her up before we miss too many more developmental milestones. She looks perky and alert, chubby, and is sitting up in a stroller.

This waiting is starting to get to me. Up until now, I have have plenty of distractions (like surgery). But they are in the past now and I'm full steam ahead Project Bring Home Baby.

I will post the pictures once I pass court. IF I pass court. God willing.

4 comments:

Leah Reeves said...

Updated pictures are great! but can also make you crazy! I cannot wait to see her pictures.

Thanks for the comment on my new Adopt and Shop blog. I am trying to figure out how to hide your comment like you asked, but I do not know how. Can you tell me how?

Thanks,

Leah
leah697@yahoo.com

Single PAP said...

you will pass court~you will pass court~ on the first try~~!! (sending some good vibes your way).. meanwhile, i have been thinking about your agency record and wondering how on earth you were able to accomplish that.. i am in the dossier doldrums. i am SO over this paperwork i want to SCREAM!!!!!

Tami said...

You'll pass court!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Queen Diva said...

That's great Michelle!

New pictures are ALWAYS a source of inspiration. I pray that your court day will be sucessful on the first try.

Andrea