Thursday, January 1, 2009

New name poll


1-1-2009

The first day of a new year, so I thought I'd revamp the name poll and take the highest earners and mix them with the new batch of names that people have suggested that I like.

So please vote again in the upper right hand corner of the blog! Sorry! But who knew there were so many neat names out there? I thank you all for suggesting them. As you can see I have added quite a few from the ones that were suggested in the comments section.

You are allowed to vote for more than one name, but are only allowed to vote one time. So if you live with a spouse, be sure and ask them their preference too before hitting the submit button.

Thank you and I hope you all get the day off today to enjoy the start of 2009 :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sage and Tess(a)Cant' pick which one I like more. :)