Sunday, January 18, 2009

I looooove 3 day weekends!


1-18-2009
They should all be 3 day weekends, as far as I'm concerned. I like to do 3 different things on the weekends: errands/chores, social stuff, and relaxation. Usually a 2 day weekend is enough to accomplish 2 things, not all three.
This weekend I will have time to do all three. I'm also planning on catching up on my movie going, since I have missed out on some recent movies that I've been wanting to see. Last night I saw "Doubt", tomorrow I'm seeing "Benjamin Button" and tonight I have to decide if I'm seeing "Slumdog Millionaire", "Revolutionary Road", or "The Reader". Any readers want to chime in on which one I should see tonight?
Tomorrow I'm also going to Babies R' Us with my pregnant neighbor to look at patterns and themes and maybe get inspired for a little girl's room. That's probably a productive thing to do while waiting...

1 comment:

Queen Diva said...

Michelle,

Out of the movies that you've already seen, which one would you say was the best? I'm not really a movie buff per sey, and I don't know what's out there. I want to watch some movies tomorrow, so let me know which one was your favorite.

Andrea