Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY 2009!!!!



Check out that blue jello! Nothing like blue jello to ring in the new!

I hope this is a wonderful year for all my readers!

I also hope it is the year I become a mother... It depends on the USCIS, State Department, agency referral, etc. It's all out of my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going out with a few friends for dinner only to celebrate the New Year. Generally I don't like New Year's Eve as a holiday... it feels forced to me, and I always get nostalgic and a little bummed out. So I probably won't be staying up to ring in the New Year at midnight.

I am grateful for a day off tomorrow, it's been a zoo at work. Crazy busy... unnaturally busy, clients feeling needy maybe? (I saw 8 clients between 9 Am and 10 AM on Monday and it hasn't petered out since...). If it's nice I may take the dogs for a hike.

Oh, and for my BookCrossing friends, this year I read 59 books :-) .

No comments: