Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fluttery Heart Syndrome



I have a correction to the post below this one.

This morning when I was writing it, I was feeling calm and zen-mama-like. However, throughout the day I have been experiencing the weirdest symptoms of a fluttery heart, a compulsion to email my agency social worker (which I avoided up until 5 minutes ago), and a need to remind all the colleagues I crossed paths with that this time tomorrow I "may or may not be a mother" and asking them how to deal with that. "Umm..." was their usual response! Well, that is a tough question, especially when you may not have been thinking about it for the last 5 months.

So I take it all back. I am just like the other PAPs: anxious, worried, and tired of waiting.

Sorry for the misleading portrait I painted earlier!

Some judge has my heart in his hands. Be gentle, your Honor.

I also found out in perusing some blogs that at least 7 other PAPs have their cases being heard tomorrow. How many children get adopted each day??? I wonder how long each case is. How many judges they have? Hmm. Anyone know?


Oh, and don't forget, American Idol finale tonight! Here's a picture of Glambert as a blond. I think he looks MUCH better as a blond, what do you think?

No comments: