Monday, April 6, 2009

April 7th is probably the best day of the year.


I'm pretty sure it is...

coz





I


was


born


on April 7th!


So yea, it's my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm turning 25. Um-hmm.....

Actually, to be perfectly honest, this is the last year I will be in my 30's. THAT is pretty eye opening and I'm not sure how to take it so I'm ignoring that little detail.

Other than the big FOUR-OH looming on the horizon, this next year has some huge changes coming. The adoption being the biggest. And how can I be sad about that? I can't! It's going to be a wonderful year!

Have a great day, I hope you enjoy MY day! Try to notice.... isn't this a better day than, say, April 6th?

(For 10 points, what is the best YEAR?)

11 comments:

Robbin Hopkins said...

Happy birthday!!!!!

Cathy said...

1970 :) well for you that might be the best year.

Queen Diva said...

Happy birthday Mitchell!!!!



Andrea

Calmil2 said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Have a great day and this is going to be a great year...you're going to be a Mommy!!! Harmony

Michelle J said...

1970

Michelle J said...

Oh and really, April 4th is the best day. That's when Shane was born :-)

J-momma said...

is it 2009 cause you'll be getting your daughter?

SOUCYQ said...

Happy Birthday!

Tami said...

Happy Happy! I'm going with 40!

Single PAP said...

oops!! totally forgot to wish you a happy birthday!!! hope you had a great day!

Kimberly said...

FIRST, Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a super fabulous day! Second, I LOVE that cake! Third, just a friendly reminder that you now need to update your profile on the right as "I'm a 38 year old..." is now outdated. ;-)