Thursday, April 23, 2009

Everything but the kitchen sink!


Being a little concerned about "preparation" for this baby, I looked into diaper bags and what goes in them, etc. Really folks, I'm starting from scratch here!

I found a site that had some advice and a fun quiz on your diaper bagging "style" with questions like this:

You're on the road when you realize that you don't have your favorite chapstick with you. What do you do?


a) Panic, then turn around and head home for it


b) Reach into your glove box, where you have a spare. There's one under the passenger seat, too, and some in your desk drawer at the office…


c) Decide you'll pick one up during the day if you really need it


It's super important to have chapstick available when you need it, right? I ave extras everywhere, as well as extra hair brushes, perfume, dental floss, just some of the essentials... Well, that kind of thinking got me a "Style 1"(although I was hoping I'd be minamalist. That is the irony of my life, I guess.):


1- Choose a Super-Sized Tote! With the amount of stuff it seems you tend to bring with you on the go (and back home with you, too!), a large diaper bag just may be the way to go,because how else will you carry extra clothes, wipes, toys, snacks, and random infant what not plus your grocery list, gum, mints, sunglasses, keys, lipstick, checkbook … Learn more about buying a large diaper bag here, then read on to see what you need to be filling it with.






The quiz is followed by advice on how to pack the "perfect" diaper bag.

No comments: