Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Duggars pregnant with 19th child. WHy is this soooo annoying to me??
I canNOT believe they are preggars again.
On the Today show yesterday, the Duggars announced they are pregnant with their 19th child. Michelle Duggar is 42 years old. They are expecting their first grandchild this fall. Their grandchild will be older than their 19th child.
One thing that I find really annoying is that they use their religion as an excuse for what they are doing... As if they are raising a Christian Child Army!!!
Poor earth. I really think this is totally irresponsible environmentally.
It's also irreponsible parentally: the older kids raise the younger ones as mom tends to the newborns.
Some frightening stats from the Huffington Post:
After the next generation of Duggars breeds at this rate, there will be 400 members of the clan (not counting the husbands and wives that married in). The third generation will have 8,000 members, the fourth will have 160,000, and the fifth will have 3.2 million...more than five times the population of Vermont. This would mean...
* One in ever hundred people in America would be a Duggar
* There would almost be enough Duggars to have one in every square mile of America.
* If all the Duggars earned $30,000 annually, they would collect $96 billion a year before taxes, enough to bailout AIG and have enough left to buy Marvel Comics three times over.
* There would be more Duggars than Muslims in America.
* There would be more Duggars than residents of America's 21 least populous states.
Here is a lost of their kids:
Joshua James, 21
Jane Marie, 19
Jill Michelle, 18
Jessa Lauren, 16
Jinger Nicole, 15
Joseph Garrett, 14
Josiah Matthew, 13
Jedidiah Robert, 10
Jeremiah Robert, 10
Jason Michael, 9
James Andrew, 8
Justin Samuel, 6
Jackson Levi, 5
Johanna Faith, 3
Jennifer Danielle, 2
Jordyn-Grace, 8 months
Is it just me, or does having 19 "J" names just make everything way more confusing?
I'm confused as to why I dislike this family so much, yet enjoy Jon and Kate's show tremendously. Hmm.
What are your thoughts and feelings about the Duggar family?
Labels: pop culture