Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Boy, wouldn't it be great to wake up in this kind of mood every morning?


Who said "Youth is wasted on the young" again? He wasn't kidding. Charlie wakes up in a fabulous mood 99% of the time. I thought I'd try and capture it, because it's so cute. And I'm jealous because I wish I woke up like this instead of waking up grumbling. My dogs also wake up exuberant. They are definitely on to something.

Again, once the video camera comes out she gets inhibited, but you can still get the gist. I love her smile and rosy cheeks when she wakes up.


8 comments:

Sam's mom said...

gorgeous girl. And I'm so jealous she sleeps in her own bed.

Long Journey Big Dreams said...

She is so cute! You are right -- I wish I could wake up and be that cheery in the morning :)

Calmil2 said...

Seriously, I wish I was that happy in the morning too!! And I wish my cheeks were that rosey and I was that gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

Stinkerbell wakes up a happy camper too. Even if she says her eyes are still steepy-LOL!

Elizabeth said...

Well that was interesting. I'm Neo-Paga (Wicca), New Age, Buddhist and New Thought.
Yeah, can't argue.

Adopting1Soon said...

Elizabeth, Camil,Anjol, LJBD and Sam's Mom, thank you for indulging a new mom :-)

Single PAP said...

oh, so cute!!!

Calmil2 said...

Hey- I gave you an award...check out my blog :)