Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh for the love of.....

Ok, it took me 2 hours to find the frig-a-ma-rig remote.


Guess where I found it?



Go on, guess......



I'll wait....



Any ideas?

I looked in all the cupboards...

under the sofas....

inbetween the cushions....

in the toy box....

and EVERYWHERE ELSE in the house except ONE SPOT.



Give up?








That's what I get for writing a blog post and not paying close enough attention to what was going on....

Now how on earth did she manage to open that waste can? It's a butterfly model that opens from the middle panels upwards. I got so the dogs can't open it, and it's tall and not easy to open!

Sheesh! Her daycare worker was right, I've got smart one on my hands.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Little smarty! That is so funny!

Kiki said...

LOL. I always find our remote in the bathroom for some reason. Why the heck do they carry the remote with them into the bathroom? And I'm still not sure if it's the kids or my husband who is doing it!

Long Journey Big Dreams said...

ha ha - sneaky little one :)

Calmil2 said...

Ha, ha...that totally happened to us too. My friend's son put it in the garbage and it got all the way out to the curb before they found it and they had to dig through A LOT of garbage...yuck :)
She's so darn cute!!!

Anonymous said...

When I lost something, I got down on all fours and looked around at my kids' eye level. I wondered what they might be interested in. I found my missing item shoved into a VCR hole. Pretty proud of myself for finding it, too :) dcuz