Monday, October 12, 2009

Ever had one of those days.....



Today has been AWESOME so far!

Have you ever had one of those days where everything goes right? You hit every green light, the lines at the post office are quick, everyone is doing a good job at what they do and no one is messing up your files? I usually have the opposite, I'm usually the guy in the shower who wants to kill the yellow freaks in the video above, but not today!

Today is one of the few days when Charlie is in daycare, and I'm off from work. I get about 2 days "off" from being a parent per year, and today is one of them. Well , 8 hours off.

So far, I've been able to accomplish the following (on ONE cup of coffee):

- dress Charlie and myself and drop C off at daycare
- get my car inspected
- go to fire dept. and get the car seat installed in new position
- pick up doggie prescriptions
- grocery shopping
- stopped at specialty store to buy cheese
- unpacked groceries and ate breakfast

All in, can you guess how long this took me???

Wait.....

Take a guess in your head. Seriously, how long would those items usually take?

Ok, ready?


90 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So to reward myself, I'm having a 90 minute massage at 2 pm today.

WHOOP!


And also, today is Beulah's 4th anniversary of being freed from the house she was locked in after Hurricane Katrina. She was abandoned in there for 42 days without food or water. I don't know how she survived, but she did and I'm so glad. So today is her "birthday". She is getting one huge honker of a bone today. Go check out her before and after pictures here.



Happy Birthday Beulah girl! I wuvvvvvv you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very productive~ glad you're pampering yourself. So you are adjusting to daycare very nicely :)
danicuz